On Friday 1 September 2017, the legislation concerning the reform of inheritance law was published in the Official Gazette. Belgian inheritance law, still mainly derived from the Napoleonic Code of 1804, will be updated due to the publication of these new texts. The three main topics of the reform are the following: Modification of the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgium’s corporate tax reform: final steps ahead!
- Alert: Do not forget the Belgian transfer pricing documentation requirements
- ECOFIN Council’s publication of the EU list of third country non-cooperative jurisdictions in tax matters
- PwC sole financial advisor in sale of Glacio NV
- Update – New rules regarding the lump-sum value for PC, laptop, smartphone, tablet & internet put at the disposal via the employer – Royal decree enacted