The most significant adjustments relate to the social balance sheet of enterprises and associations whose financial statements are prepared according to the full model: as a result of the Equal Pay Act of 22 April 2012 (official gazette, 28 August 2012, p. 51,020), a number of existing positions are split among men and women. In
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!