On 26 February 2019, the Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU) issued its judgments in the so-called “Danish cases”. The underlying question of these cases was whether dividend and interest payments could be exempt from withholding tax under the EU Parent Subsidiary and Interest & Royalty Directives, when the payments were made from
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Tax forms 281.10 and 281.20 – Get ready to map and report the actual reimbursement of expenses of your employees and directors!
- Draft law implementing the zero-emission company car as the new standard
- Cross-border employment Belgium-Luxembourg: “24-days” rule becomes “34-days” rule
- The European Court of Justice decides the Belgian excess profits regime constitutes an aid scheme and refers the case back to the General Court
- The reconstitution reserve allows to exempt profits from corporate tax