On 14 March 2017, the Federal Public Department of Finance has released the Belgian Guidance Notes on the Common Reporting Standard (CRS) which contain valuable clarifications on the practical application of the CRS and of the Directive on Administrative Cooperation (DAC). This document can be consulted here.
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
- FATCA & CRS – Belgian bill adopted
- OECD releases global standard for automatic exchange of tax information
- First step in AIFMD review has been undertaken by European Commission
- Withholding tax evasion and avoidance: new measures announced
- Annulment of the Fairness Tax by the Constitutional Court – Practice Note issued