On 14 March 2017, the Federal Public Department of Finance has released the Belgian Guidance Notes on the Common Reporting Standard (CRS) which contain valuable clarifications on the practical application of the CRS and of the Directive on Administrative Cooperation (DAC). This document can be consulted here.
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
- FATCA & CRS – Belgian bill adopted
- OECD releases global standard for automatic exchange of tax information
- Update: It’s a go for the option to apply VAT on ‘new’ immovable letting!
- Belgian Constitutional Court annuls fairness tax
- The Belgian Tax on Securities Accounts soon published in the Official Gazette