On 14 March 2017, the Federal Public Department of Finance has released the Belgian Guidance Notes on the Common Reporting Standard (CRS) which contain valuable clarifications on the practical application of the CRS and of the Directive on Administrative Cooperation (DAC). This document can be consulted here.
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
- FATCA & CRS – Belgian bill adopted
- OECD releases global standard for automatic exchange of tax information
- New EU Directive and Regulation facilitating cross-border distribution of investment funds
- Important changes to the private pricaf regime
- Proposal of 27 March 2019 introducing provisions on the basic banking service for companies in Book VII of the Economic Law Code