On 30 June 2013, the Belgian government has reached an agreement on the budget 2013-2014. The most important new tax measures that are announced in this respect are as follows: “Fairness tax” A “fairness tax” will be introduced for companies not paying any income taxes (due to tax deductions) while they distribute dividends. The rate would be
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!