On June 11, 2014, the European Commission opened a formal State Aid investigation procedure into the transfer pricing arrangements and corporate taxation of certain companies in Ireland, the Netherlands and Luxembourg. See this link for more information. Wider inquiry into tax rulings In parallel to these three formal investigations, the Commission will continue its wider inquiry
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register