Last week, the Belgian Ruling Office granted an advanced tax decision (not published yet) recognising the non-application of the upcoming Belgian CFC (‘Controlled Foreign Company’) law for two foreign companies owned by a Belgian parent company. Salient points of this decision This advance tax decision covering the inapplicability of the CFC regime is of particular
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- COVID-19 and cross-border employment: Belgium reaches agreement on “force majeure” tolerance for cross-border workers with the Netherlands
- COVID-19: New supportive Belgian tax measures
- COVID-19 and cross-border employment: is Belgium heading for a “force majeure” approach with its neighbouring countries?
- Parliamentary Committee approves corona tax measures
- Update COVID-19 and cross-border employment: Belgium reaches agreement on “force majeure” tolerance for cross-border workers with Germany