Last week, the Belgian Ruling Office granted an advanced tax decision (not published yet) recognising the non-application of the upcoming Belgian CFC (‘Controlled Foreign Company’) law for two foreign companies owned by a Belgian parent company. Salient points of this decision This advance tax decision covering the inapplicability of the CFC regime is of particular
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Royal decree regarding significant changes on 30% EBITDA rule approved
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2019
- Articles 442bis BITC and 93undeciesB VAT-code abolished and replaced
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives