Last week, the Belgian Ruling Office granted an advanced tax decision (not published yet) recognising the non-application of the upcoming Belgian CFC (‘Controlled Foreign Company’) law for two foreign companies owned by a Belgian parent company. Salient points of this decision This advance tax decision covering the inapplicability of the CFC regime is of particular
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Benefits granted by foreign companies: Reporting and withholding tax obligation – Amended timetable
- Upcoming due date for electronic filing of BEPS 13 related documents: extended to 28 February 2019
- Brexit Update – Mrs May sent back to Brussels Time to anticipate now!
- Upcoming due date for electronic filing of BEPS 13 related documents: 31 December 2018
- Registration to the UBO register: extension of the deadline until 30 September