VAT payers should file an annual return quoting their VAT taxable customers, i.e., the annual VAT sales listing. The filing deadline for this listing is rapidly approaching. Fines can be imposed for late filing. The filing is done electronically, through Intervat. What? The annual sales listing contains the Belgian VAT numbers of all VAT liable
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!