VAT payers should file an annual return quoting their VAT taxable customers, i.e., the annual VAT sales listing. The filing deadline for this listing is rapidly approaching. Fines can be imposed for late filing. The filing is done electronically, through Intervat. What? The annual sales listing contains the Belgian VAT numbers of all VAT liable
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- COVID-19 and cross-border employment: Belgium reaches agreement on “force majeure” tolerance for cross-border workers with the Netherlands
- COVID-19: New supportive Belgian tax measures
- COVID-19 and cross-border employment: is Belgium heading for a “force majeure” approach with its neighbouring countries?
- Parliamentary Committee approves corona tax measures
- Update COVID-19 and cross-border employment: Belgium reaches agreement on “force majeure” tolerance for cross-border workers with Germany