VAT payers should file an annual return quoting their VAT taxable customers, i.e., the annual VAT sales listing. The filing deadline for this listing is rapidly approaching. Fines can be imposed for late filing. The filing is done electronically, through Intervat. What? The annual sales listing contains the Belgian VAT numbers of all VAT liable
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register