VAT payers should file an annual return quoting their VAT taxable customers, i.e., the annual VAT sales listing. The filing deadline for this listing is rapidly approaching. Fines can be imposed for late filing. The filing is done electronically, through Intervat. What? The annual sales listing contains the Belgian VAT numbers of all VAT liable
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field