When the Delegated Acts were implemented, the EC expressed its intention to review specific items of the Solvency II standard formula before December 2018. In this context, in a call for advice in July 2016, EIOPA has been requested to provide technical advice by 31 October 2017 (partial advice can be submitted earlier). More specifically, in
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field