When the Delegated Acts were implemented, the EC expressed its intention to review specific items of the Solvency II standard formula before December 2018. In this context, in a call for advice in July 2016, EIOPA has been requested to provide technical advice by 31 October 2017 (partial advice can be submitted earlier). More specifically, in
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- 15 January 2019 – Brexit Update – Brexit deal voted down!
- Optional VAT rental – condition for VAT deduction
- First step in AIFMD review has been undertaken by European Commission
- Parliamentary Commission of Finance approves Mobility Budget
- Benefit in kind – Private use of a company car: updated formula for 2019