When the Delegated Acts were implemented, the EC expressed its intention to review specific items of the Solvency II standard formula before December 2018. In this context, in a call for advice in July 2016, EIOPA has been requested to provide technical advice by 31 October 2017 (partial advice can be submitted earlier). More specifically, in
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- COVID-19 and cross-border employment: Belgium reaches agreement on “force majeure” tolerance for cross-border workers with the Netherlands
- COVID-19: New supportive Belgian tax measures
- COVID-19 and cross-border employment: is Belgium heading for a “force majeure” approach with its neighbouring countries?
- Parliamentary Committee approves corona tax measures
- Update COVID-19 and cross-border employment: Belgium reaches agreement on “force majeure” tolerance for cross-border workers with Germany