On Tuesday 5 July 2022, Professor Delanote of the University of Ghent published his vision note regarding the broad tax reform. The note includes recommendations for potential amendments in the scope of a broader tax reform. The note was drafted at the request of several ministers, however, there is no consensus among the Federal and/or
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- CBAM – Implementing act approved and guidance released
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- Tax Bites Podcast: Amount B is back – what does it mean?
- The General Court considers the Belgian Excess Profits Ruling to be unlawful State Aid
- Tax Bites Podcast – The new BEFIT proposal and International Tax Webinar Trilogue