Belgian companies As you probably are aware, Belgian companies should annually deposit their statutory financial statements with the National Bank of Belgium. Filing should be done within 30 days after the financial accounts have been approved by the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders and no later than 7 months after the end of the financial
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- 15 January 2019 – Brexit Update – Brexit deal voted down!
- Optional VAT rental – condition for VAT deduction
- First step in AIFMD review has been undertaken by European Commission
- Parliamentary Commission of Finance approves Mobility Budget
- Benefit in kind – Private use of a company car: updated formula for 2019