On 22 August 2016, the OECD published, for discussion, recommendations for domestic laws that would neutralise the effect of payments involving certain branch mismatch arrangements. This expansion of the final Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) Action 2 paper, Neutralising the Effects of Hybrid Mismatch Arrangements, issued on 5 October 2015, adds even more complexity
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!