On 22 August 2016, the OECD published, for discussion, recommendations for domestic laws that would neutralise the effect of payments involving certain branch mismatch arrangements. This expansion of the final Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) Action 2 paper, Neutralising the Effects of Hybrid Mismatch Arrangements, issued on 5 October 2015, adds even more complexity
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field
- Belgian Tax on Savings Income (art. 19bis BITC): important clarification from the Minister of Finance for certain AIFs