On 22 August 2016, the OECD published, for discussion, recommendations for domestic laws that would neutralise the effect of payments involving certain branch mismatch arrangements. This expansion of the final Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) Action 2 paper, Neutralising the Effects of Hybrid Mismatch Arrangements, issued on 5 October 2015, adds even more complexity
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!