The so-called reconstitution reserve is part of the additional economic, tax and financial measures to soften the economic consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic and supports companies to restore their equity level and safeguard sufficient cash flow and solvability in the years to come. Covid-loss, future profits, how does it work in practice? The reconstitution reserve
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- The General Court considers the Belgian Excess Profits Ruling to be unlawful State Aid
- CBAM – Implementing act approved and guidance released
- Tax Bites Podcast: Amount B is back – what does it mean?
- Tax Bites Podcast – The new BEFIT proposal and International Tax Webinar Trilogue