The OECD recently released its discussion draft focused on the digital economy as part of the Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) Action Plan. In response to this draft, we will hold another webcast in our series of BEPS related webcasts.
Please join us on 17 April where we will review the latest discussion draft and explore the possible impact on businesses.
- Date: 17 April, 2014
- Time: 6 pm to 7:00 pm CET
- Duration: 60 minutes (including Q&A)
- Click here to register
This one hour webcast will provide:
- An overview of the OECD discussion draft on the digital economy
- A review of the OECD’s summarised options for addressing the tax challenges of the digital economy
- Observations on possible ways to coordinate these recommendations with those of other BEPS working groups
- How the draft’s recommendations might impact multinational corporations
- Peter Skewes-Cox, PwC International Tax Services
- Matthew Chen, PwC International Tax Services
- David Ernick, PwC Transfer Pricing
- Steve Nauheim, PwC International Tax Services
To register for this event, please visit:
Once you register, you will receive a confirmation email with a link and access instructions for joining the webcast.