This release is designed to help multinationals stay aware of tax accounting and regulatory developments under US GAAP and IFRS, whilst providing some technical guidance on challenging tax accounting areas.
The topics featured in this edition are amongst others:
- the FASB’s exposure draft on intra-entity asset transfers and the balance sheet classification of deferred taxes, and a proposed exposure draft on tax accounting for stock compensation
- the IFRS Interpretation Committee’s project on uncertain tax positions
- highlights of the 2014 AICPA conference
- the OECD’s country-by-country reporting (CBCR) developments
- some recent and upcoming tax law changes
The Newsletter can be consulted here.