In order to determine whether someone should be considered as working in one Member State only with limited travel to other Member States or as being simultaneously employed in different Member States, one should – amongst others – determine whether or not the activities carried out outside the country of usual employment take up 5%
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field
- Belgian Tax on Savings Income (art. 19bis BITC): important clarification from the Minister of Finance for certain AIFs