In order to determine whether someone should be considered as working in one Member State only with limited travel to other Member States or as being simultaneously employed in different Member States, one should – amongst others – determine whether or not the activities carried out outside the country of usual employment take up 5%
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register
- Registration to the UBO register: extension of the deadline until 30 September