Ryanair incurred considerable deal fees in relation to an envisaged takeover of a competitor. The takeover failed. Ryanair claimed input VAT deduction on the professional costs incurred based on its intention to perform taxable transactions with input VAT credit. In relation to deal fees, generally, input VAT deduction is allowed if management services against consideration
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- New Anti-Abuse Rules for Indirect Taxes