The Belgian Accounting Standards Commission (BASC) was asked to provide guidance with respect to the accounting treatment of the Fairness Tax. The Fairness Tax is a separate tax of 5.15% (5% increased by 3% crisis surtax). This separate tax applies to a Belgian company (non SME) if: (i) the company has distributed dividends with respect
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field