The Belgian Accounting Standards Commission (BASC) was asked to provide guidance with respect to the accounting treatment of the Fairness Tax. The Fairness Tax is a separate tax of 5.15% (5% increased by 3% crisis surtax). This separate tax applies to a Belgian company (non SME) if: (i) the company has distributed dividends with respect
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Royal decree regarding significant changes on 30% EBITDA rule approved
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2019
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- Articles 442bis BITC and 93undeciesB VAT-code abolished and replaced
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives