In today’s tax world, considering VAT in a timely manner is key to limiting the negative impact it can have on your transaction budget. VAT on transactions can lead to either VAT savings or a VAT burden depending on various factors. Recent developments in EUCJ case law that allows VAT deduction for active management holding
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field