In today’s tax world, having a strong economic rationale to support an entity’s leverage is key. In our recent experience, the tax authorities look at a company’s gearing in 3 ways: Business purpose test: what is the motivation for each entity taking a loan? TP principles: Is the interest rate at arm’s length considering the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field
- Belgian Tax on Savings Income (art. 19bis BITC): important clarification from the Minister of Finance for certain AIFs