In today’s tax world, having a strong economic rationale to support an entity’s leverage is key. In our recent experience, the tax authorities look at a company’s gearing in 3 ways: Business purpose test: what is the motivation for each entity taking a loan? TP principles: Is the interest rate at arm’s length considering the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Further details on the tax measures of the Vivaldi government
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?