In today’s tax world, considering VAT in a timely manner is key to limiting the negative impact it can have on your transaction budget. VAT on transactions can lead to either VAT savings or a VAT burden depending on various factors. Recent developments in EUCJ case law that allows VAT deduction for active management holding
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Royal decree regarding significant changes on 30% EBITDA rule approved
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2019
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- Articles 442bis BITC and 93undeciesB VAT-code abolished and replaced
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives