In the Belgian Official Gazette of December 20th, the Act of December 11th, 2016 laying down several provisions with respect to the posting of employees was published. This Act transposes the Enforcement Directive 2014/67/EU (“Enforcement Directive”) of the Posting Directive 96/71/EC (“Posting Directive”) into Belgian law and includes, among other measures, a number of additional
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Want to avoid surcharges? Making an appropriate amount of advance tax payment for Q 1 will help!
- European Commission proposes new rules on the taxation of the digital economy
- Mobility budget – Agreement within the Federal Government
- EU finance ministers agree on mandatory disclosure for intermediaries (DAC6)
- Revised OECD Discussion Draft on permanent establishments – PwC Newsflash published