Last week, the Belgian Ruling Office granted an advanced tax decision (not published yet) recognising the non-application of the upcoming Belgian CFC (‘Controlled Foreign Company’) law for two foreign companies owned by a Belgian parent company. Salient points of this decision This advance tax decision covering the inapplicability of the CFC regime is of particular
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- New Anti-Abuse Rules for Indirect Taxes