Upon proposal of the Finance Cabinet, the Council of Ministers has approved a draft bill that reinstates the issuance of an advance invoice in B2B situations; this causes the VAT to become due in the hands of the supplier, allowing at the same time input VAT deduction in the hands of the business customer. The new
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field