1 – Tightening the law on loans of staff The Act of 24 July 1987 on temporary work, outplacement and the lending of staff in favour of users lays down a fundamental prohibition against loans of staff that are accompanied by a transfer of employer authority to a user. The Act of 12 August 2000
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!