On 5 July 2016, the European Commission (“Commission”) presented a Communication putting forward the priorities in their work towards a fairer, more transparent and more effective taxation system, together with a proposal to amend the Fourth Anti-Money Laundering Directive (“AMLD”). By means of these initiatives, the Commission wants to address the remaining gaps in the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- Tax Controversy Solutions: Insights into more than 75 countries at your fingertips