On 5 July 2016, the European Commission (“Commission”) presented a Communication putting forward the priorities in their work towards a fairer, more transparent and more effective taxation system, together with a proposal to amend the Fourth Anti-Money Laundering Directive (“AMLD”). By means of these initiatives, the Commission wants to address the remaining gaps in the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Royal decree regarding significant changes on 30% EBITDA rule approved
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2019
- Articles 442bis BITC and 93undeciesB VAT-code abolished and replaced
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives