On 15 December 2015, the Belgian Federal Public Service of Finance (“FPS Finance”) issued a communication with respect to the bill voted on 10 December 2015 implementing (amongst other things) Directive 2014/107/EU (amending Directive 2011/16/EU as regards automatic exchange of information in the field of taxation) and the US-Belgium Intergovernmental Agreement of 23 April 2014 (on
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- Tax Controversy Solutions: Insights into more than 75 countries at your fingertips