On 15 December 2015, the Belgian Federal Public Service of Finance (“FPS Finance”) issued a communication with respect to the bill voted on 10 December 2015 implementing (amongst other things) Directive 2014/107/EU (amending Directive 2011/16/EU as regards automatic exchange of information in the field of taxation) and the US-Belgium Intergovernmental Agreement of 23 April 2014 (on
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- 15 January 2019 – Brexit Update – Brexit deal voted down!
- Optional VAT rental – condition for VAT deduction
- First step in AIFMD review has been undertaken by European Commission
- Parliamentary Commission of Finance approves Mobility Budget
- Benefit in kind – Private use of a company car: updated formula for 2019