The VAT exemption applicable to the management of Special Investment Funds (Article 135(1)(g) of the VAT Directive) raises several issues. Those issues are related to both the concept of “management” and the “type” of funds that benefit from the exemption. The VAT Committee responded to some questions in 2017 but these concepts are certainly not
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Further details on the tax measures of the Vivaldi government
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts