In a communication published on 9 January 2019, the administration laid down certain conditions concerning the deduction of VAT which could not be deducted before the entry into force of the law. In practical terms, this is the VAT due on the costs of architects, studies, demolition, stabilisation and construction incurred before the entry into
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Charging the company car at home – new clarification on the tax treatment of the cost reimbursements
- Arm’s length character of interest rates on intercompany loans
- End of the “old” special tax regime for expatriates: key changes starting January 2024
- The updated benefit in kind for the private use of a company car – 12 months delay for a significant tax increase?
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!