The OECD has published its discussion draft on the Preventing of Artificial Avoidance of permanent establishment (PE) Status. This publication follows the BEPS (Base Erosion and Profit Shifting) timeline. A fundamental change to the existing PE rules, with a potentially wide impact on many structures currently in use by MNCs, are proposed in the OECD
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- The OECD releases its Transfer Pricing Guidance on Financial Transactions
- Time to act as OECD/G20 Inclusive Framework moves forward on new tax rules
- Tax Authorities have issued Circular Letter regarding the Group Contribution Regime
- Annulment of the Cash for Cars system by the Belgian Constitutional Court