The OECD has published its discussion draft on the Preventing of Artificial Avoidance of permanent establishment (PE) Status. This publication follows the BEPS (Base Erosion and Profit Shifting) timeline. A fundamental change to the existing PE rules, with a potentially wide impact on many structures currently in use by MNCs, are proposed in the OECD
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field