Model tax returns for assessment year 2014 now available In the Belgian Official Gazette of 2 May 2014, the model tax returns for assessment year 2014 for resident companies, for resident legal entities and for non-residents(companies and legal entities) have been published.
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field