As a response to the GIMLE judgement of the European Court of Justice (ECJ judgment C-322/12, 3 October, 2013 [GIMLE ]), the Belgian Accounting Standards Commission (ASC) announced the withdrawal of its opinion no. 126/17. The opinion concerned the valuation of acquired assets, whether for free or below market value. Following publication of the opinion
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Royal decree regarding significant changes on 30% EBITDA rule approved
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2019
- Articles 442bis BITC and 93undeciesB VAT-code abolished and replaced
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives