In their newly published Administrative Instructions for the 3th quarter of 2018, the Belgian National Social Security Office (NSSO) included their adjusted position regarding whether or not a benefit attributed by a foreign parent company directly to the employees of a Belgian subsidiary is subject to Belgian social security contributions. This adjusted NSSO position applies
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- 15 January 2019 – Brexit Update – Brexit deal voted down!
- Optional VAT rental – condition for VAT deduction
- First step in AIFMD review has been undertaken by European Commission
- Parliamentary Commission of Finance approves Mobility Budget
- Benefit in kind – Private use of a company car: updated formula for 2019