In their newly published Administrative Instructions for the 3th quarter of 2018, the Belgian National Social Security Office (NSSO) included their adjusted position regarding whether or not a benefit attributed by a foreign parent company directly to the employees of a Belgian subsidiary is subject to Belgian social security contributions. This adjusted NSSO position applies
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- The OECD releases its Transfer Pricing Guidance on Financial Transactions
- Time to act as OECD/G20 Inclusive Framework moves forward on new tax rules
- Annulment of the Cash for Cars system by the Belgian Constitutional Court
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives