In its last newsletter published on 13 July, the Belgian Rulings Office has given an interesting clarification on how requests to obtain an amendment to an advance decision (so-called ‘Avenants’) will be treated. This often refers to situations where after the decision was granted certain critical facts change and that comfort is sought on the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!