In its last newsletter published on 13 July, the Belgian Rulings Office has given an interesting clarification on how requests to obtain an amendment to an advance decision (so-called ‘Avenants’) will be treated. This often refers to situations where after the decision was granted certain critical facts change and that comfort is sought on the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- CBAM – Implementing act approved and guidance released
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- The General Court considers the Belgian Excess Profits Ruling to be unlawful State Aid
- Tax Bites Podcast: Amount B is back – what does it mean?
- Tax Bites Podcast – The new BEFIT proposal and International Tax Webinar Trilogue