In its last newsletter published on 13 July, the Belgian Rulings Office has given an interesting clarification on how requests to obtain an amendment to an advance decision (so-called ‘Avenants’) will be treated. This often refers to situations where after the decision was granted certain critical facts change and that comfort is sought on the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Further details on the tax measures of the Vivaldi government
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?