Next to dividend distributions and (early) repayment of intercompany loans, a group may also consider a capital reduction to repatriate cash to the upper tier structure. Whereas a reduction of fiscally paid-up capital is in principle tax neutral between corporates, it may still have some (unexpected) tax consequences. Item #6: A capital reduction is not
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- Tax Controversy Solutions: Insights into more than 75 countries at your fingertips