On 30 June 2020, the Belgian Tax Authorities published its Circular Letter 2020/C/88 containing an update of the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) (previous version dd. 4 May 2018) with respect to the Belgian transfer pricing documentation requirements on Country-by-Country Reporting (CbCR) (articles 321/1 to 321/2 BITC), the notification on CbCR (article 321/3 BITC), the Master
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?
- Announcement of supportive measures for the Belgian economy during the second COVID-19 wave