On 15 December 2015, the Belgian Federal Public Service of Finance (“FPS Finance”) issued a communication with respect to the bill voted on 10 December 2015 implementing (amongst other things) Directive 2014/107/EU (amending Directive 2011/16/EU as regards automatic exchange of information in the field of taxation) and the US-Belgium Intergovernmental Agreement of 23 April 2014 (on
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!