The Belgian VAT authorities recently published a new administrative decision on the impact of the CJEU court case Skandia America Corp (C-7/13, 17 September 2014) with regard to Belgian VAT legislation. Following the position of the CJEU, all head office/branch transactions are subject to VAT if the branch or the head office is part of
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Tax on Savings Income (art. 19bis BITC): important clarification from the Minister of Finance for certain AIFs