The Federal Public Department of Finance announced today that the deadline for filling tax returns via Biztax is postponed to 7 October 2015 due to IT problems. This extended deadline applies to tax returns that relate to: corporate income taxation (residents and non-residents); and legal entities income taxation. Initially, the deadline was set at 30 September 2015
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field
- Belgian Tax on Savings Income (art. 19bis BITC): important clarification from the Minister of Finance for certain AIFs