The Federal Public Department of Finance announced today that the deadline for filling tax returns via Biztax is postponed to 7 October 2015 due to IT problems. This extended deadline applies to tax returns that relate to: corporate income taxation (residents and non-residents); and legal entities income taxation. Initially, the deadline was set at 30 September 2015
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register
- Registration to the UBO register: extension of the deadline until 30 September