The Federal Public Department of Finance announced today that the deadline for filling tax returns via Biztax is postponed to 7 October 2015 due to IT problems. This extended deadline applies to tax returns that relate to: corporate income taxation (residents and non-residents); and legal entities income taxation. Initially, the deadline was set at 30 September 2015
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!