The Federal Public Department of Finance announced today that the deadline for filling tax returns via Biztax is postponed to 7 October 2015 due to IT problems. This extended deadline applies to tax returns that relate to: corporate income taxation (residents and non-residents); and legal entities income taxation. Initially, the deadline was set at 30 September 2015
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- 15 January 2019 – Brexit Update – Brexit deal voted down!
- Optional VAT rental – condition for VAT deduction
- First step in AIFMD review has been undertaken by European Commission
- Parliamentary Commission of Finance approves Mobility Budget
- Benefit in kind – Private use of a company car: updated formula for 2019