On 5 March 2015, the Court of Justice of the European Union (ECJ) gave its decision in the infraction cases against France and Luxembourg on their application of reduced VAT rates on electronic books (C-479/13 and C-502/13). In summary, the Court has ruled that France and Luxembourg cannot apply a reduced VAT rate to the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- A Milestone for EU’s Energy Transition: The Revised Renewable Energy Directive (RED III) Published in the EU OJ
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!