On 5 March 2015, the Court of Justice of the European Union (ECJ) gave its decision in the infraction cases against France and Luxembourg on their application of reduced VAT rates on electronic books (C-479/13 and C-502/13). In summary, the Court has ruled that France and Luxembourg cannot apply a reduced VAT rate to the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- The OECD releases its Transfer Pricing Guidance on Financial Transactions
- Time to act as OECD/G20 Inclusive Framework moves forward on new tax rules
- Annulment of the Cash for Cars system by the Belgian Constitutional Court
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives