On 5 March 2015, the Court of Justice of the European Union (ECJ) gave its decision in the infraction cases against France and Luxembourg on their application of reduced VAT rates on electronic books (C-479/13 and C-502/13). In summary, the Court has ruled that France and Luxembourg cannot apply a reduced VAT rate to the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field