On 5 March 2015, the Court of Justice of the European Union (ECJ) gave its decision in the infraction cases against France and Luxembourg on their application of reduced VAT rates on electronic books (C-479/13 and C-502/13). In summary, the Court has ruled that France and Luxembourg cannot apply a reduced VAT rate to the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Further details on the tax measures of the Vivaldi government
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts