On the 29th of March the law of 17 March 2019 concerning the introduction of a mobility budget was published together with a royal decree implementing this law. In comparison with the draft law no changes were made to the published law. It is mainly the royal decree, which implements the law concerning the mobility
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field
- Update on submission of CbCR Notification (i.e. form 275 CBC NOT)
- Brexit update – EU Commission encourage stakeholders to prepare for a no-deal
- Taxation of severance pay – reference year: 12 months of taxable ‘professional income’