Quick recap Since 1 January 2017, a specific anti-abuse prevents to benefit from a WHT exemption when the Belgian tax administration proves that the dividends concerned are linked to a (set of) legal act(s) that are not genuine and aimed, even incidentally, at benefiting from the WHT exemption concerned. Since 22nd January 2019, the fact
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- COVID-19 and cross-border employment: Belgium reaches agreement on “force majeure” tolerance for cross-border workers with the Netherlands
- COVID-19: New supportive Belgian tax measures
- Corona Premium of EUR 1.000 down the drain?
- COVID-19 and cross-border employment: is Belgium heading for a “force majeure” approach with its neighbouring countries?
- Parliamentary Committee approves corona tax measures