The Belgian VAT Administration recently published a new administrative decision allowing a full VAT deduction for the provision for free of a kitchen infrastructure and some related periodical costs to a caterer provided that the caterer does not use the free infrastructure for supplies of goods and services to another person from whom he received the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!