The Belgian VAT Administration recently published a new administrative decision allowing a full VAT deduction for the provision for free of a kitchen infrastructure and some related periodical costs to a caterer provided that the caterer does not use the free infrastructure for supplies of goods and services to another person from whom he received the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!