The Belgian VAT Administration recently published a new administrative decision allowing a full VAT deduction for the provision for free of a kitchen infrastructure and some related periodical costs to a caterer provided that the caterer does not use the free infrastructure for supplies of goods and services to another person from whom he received the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field