The Belgian VAT Administration recently published a new administrative decision allowing a full VAT deduction for the provision for free of a kitchen infrastructure and some related periodical costs to a caterer provided that the caterer does not use the free infrastructure for supplies of goods and services to another person from whom he received the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Charging the company car at home – new clarification on the tax treatment of the cost reimbursements
- Arm’s length character of interest rates on intercompany loans
- End of the “old” special tax regime for expatriates: key changes starting January 2024
- The updated benefit in kind for the private use of a company car – 12 months delay for a significant tax increase?
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!