The deduction of VAT on catering costs incurred during an event with (existing or potential) clients has been the subject of extensive case law and of many an issue with the Belgian VAT Administration at the time of a VAT audit. Up to now, the Belgian VAT Administration acknowledged the VAT deduction on event costs
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register