The deduction of VAT on catering costs incurred during an event with (existing or potential) clients has been the subject of extensive case law and of many an issue with the Belgian VAT Administration at the time of a VAT audit. Up to now, the Belgian VAT Administration acknowledged the VAT deduction on event costs
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- New Anti-Abuse Rules for Indirect Taxes