Please be informed that the Government has announced strengthened sanctions in case of the late filing of annual accounts. In its policy document of 2 December 2014, aiming to combat tax fraud, the Government has announced its intention to take firmer action against companies that fail to file their annual accounts within the statutory time
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!