On 8 June 2016, the European Parliament (EP) approved 91 amendments to a draft report of the Anti-Tax Avoidance Directive. The amendments to the draft Anti-Tax Avoidance Directive include, amongst others, proposals for a 15% rate for the application of the switch-over rule, an EU blacklist of tax havens and sanctions against uncooperative jurisdictions, additional limitations
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!