Recently, the CJEU decided on two important cases with respect to the VAT deduction on deal fees (see C-249/17 Rynair Ltd. And C-502/17 C&D Foods Acquisition) in a seemingly opposing manner. Ryanair case In the Ryanair case, deal fees were incurred in relation to a failed takeover of a competitor. Ryanair claimed input VAT deduction
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!