Recently, the CJEU decided on two important cases with respect to the VAT deduction on deal fees (see C-249/17 Rynair Ltd. And C-502/17 C&D Foods Acquisition) in a seemingly opposing manner. Ryanair case In the Ryanair case, deal fees were incurred in relation to a failed takeover of a competitor. Ryanair claimed input VAT deduction
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- The OECD releases its Transfer Pricing Guidance on Financial Transactions
- Time to act as OECD/G20 Inclusive Framework moves forward on new tax rules
- Annulment of the Cash for Cars system by the Belgian Constitutional Court
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives