Recently, the CJEU decided on two important cases with respect to the VAT deduction on deal fees (see C-249/17 Rynair Ltd. And C-502/17 C&D Foods Acquisition) in a seemingly opposing manner. Ryanair case In the Ryanair case, deal fees were incurred in relation to a failed takeover of a competitor. Ryanair claimed input VAT deduction
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?
- Announcement of supportive measures for the Belgian economy during the second COVID-19 wave