A staggering US$2,500bn. That’s the estimated ‘dry powder’ currently held by private equity firms at a global level. Although a lot of that money is likely to be invested in businesses that are coping (reasonably) well with the ongoing crisis, troubled sectors may nonetheless see a greater deal of activity as they may present opportunities
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- The updated benefit in kind for the private use of a company car – 12 months delay for a significant tax increase?
- End of the “old” special tax regime for expatriates: key changes starting January 2024
- New Circular letter on the calculation of the Federal Mobility Budget: pitfalls remain
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- Stock options granted by a Personal Service Company to its company director – not always tax deductible for the company