The Belgian Federal Government has drafted a Royal Decree modifying the system of Overseas Social Security substantially. The changes will apply to the pension pillar, which constitutes the cornerstone of Overseas Social Security. The Royal Decree was scheduled to enter into force on 1 February 2017, but we were recently informed by the authorities that
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Belgian Tax on Savings Income (art. 19bis BITC): important clarification from the Minister of Finance for certain AIFs
- The preparation of the corporate income tax return and the local form – general due date of 26 September 2019!