On 29 April 2015, the OECD issued a Discussion Draft on the transfer pricing aspects of cost contribution arrangements (‘CCAs’) under Action 8 of the BEPS action plan. The Draft proposes fundamental modifications to Chapter VIII of the OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines: With respect to measuring the value of contributions to CCAs and the tax
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Tax on Savings Income (art. 19bis BITC): important clarification from the Minister of Finance for certain AIFs