On 29 April 2015, the OECD issued a Discussion Draft on the transfer pricing aspects of cost contribution arrangements (‘CCAs’) under Action 8 of the BEPS action plan. The Draft proposes fundamental modifications to Chapter VIII of the OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines: With respect to measuring the value of contributions to CCAs and the tax
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register
- Registration to the UBO register: extension of the deadline until 30 September